Hear2Read TTS Available on These Platforms
Bridging the Digital Divide for Blind and Low Vision Indic Language Speakers
- Less than 10% of blind children in India get any formal education.
- 90% of people with visual impairment (VI) live below the poverty line.
- Same quality of education for the VI as for people with sight is key to economic empowerment.
- Empower VI population to become productive members of society.
- Open doors to all professional employment and business opportunities for the VI community.
- Text to Speech software allows Vi people to read digital content just as the sighted are able to.